Being a leader of people and an organisation is a difficult task at any time but steering a ship through a COVID storm requires someone to take charge, make decisions and provide clear direction. This award will go to someone who has kept his/her team motivated and informed despite everyone working from home, someone who has continued to inspire and show passion and optimism in exceptionally difficult circumstances. Who do you think has shown exceptional lockdown leadership skills?
Terms and Conditions
- You may enter one or two of these categories.
- Entries are open to all SME’s including those who have already reached the finals.
- If you are through to the finals in three categories already, you are still eligible to enter these as additional categories.
- The cost of entry is free.
- The closing date for these categories is Monday 9th November 2020 at 2pm.
- Please note there will be no extensions.
- In addition to these rules, entrants must also adhere to the main Terms and Conditions.
Please note: Any financial information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and will not be disclosed to anyone other than the panel of judges.
Only pay when you have completed your application